Uninstall OEM office 365 applications

Is there a premade deployment that can uninstall the OEM versions of Office 365?

I don’t believe so, but I also don’t think they are distinct versions, just additional languages available, no?

As far as I can tell, these install side by side, and if the app needs to be uninstalled/reinstalled to fix an issue it takes longer. I usually try to use the online repair first but it doesn’t always work.

I’m also looking for a way to remove the other languages, if they aren’t distinct versions is there a way to have Immy uninstall all Office versions and then reinstall the correct one? If I try making and ordering deployments to do this, it just uninstalls and nothing else.

After working with support, the default Office 365 installers in Immybot are able to remove the OEM versions, but there is a separate task needed to remove the versions of OneNote.

Can I ask exactly how you have it set up where you were able to get it to work? If I try ordering an uninstall task before the install, it only uninstalls and doesn’t install the correct version.

I don’t run the uninstall task first. I just use the default settings on the apps for business deployment and set the software should be installed check mark.

And that can uninstall the other languages? That’s how we had ours originally, and it wasn’t touching the pre-installed other languages.