Acronis Integration - In Alpha - Deployment is broken

I’m testing the “Alpha” deployment of Acronis using the Integration.
The integration works, and computers with Acronis installed are detected.
Deployment using the integration will do a detection that a computer doesn’t have the acronis agent installed.
However, deploy fails with below.

WARNING: Failed to retrieve InstallToken from Integration
Get-IntegrationAgentInstallToken:
Line |
69 | … gentInstallToken = Get-IntegrationAgentInstallToken -ErrorAction Stop
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| An integration is not linked to this script. If this script was run during a maintenance session, re-save the deployment associated with this script’s action to ensure the integration is linked.

It looks like the get-install token is broken, it can’t pull the registration token from Acronis tenant?

Any update on this at all? Moving out of “Alpha” all looks good except for the random Tenant deployment issue, must be the token creation mapping by tenant that’s the problem?

I tried testing again; the Acronis agent is deployed, creates a new registration token but for a random client, then deploys fine but not to the right client; I assume it’s still the integration mapping that’s not right?

We did some more testing, and the installation token is being generated correctly. The issue is that it is stuck on a single client. The client has been disabled for testing and this has proven its the one that’s being selected every time regardless.

Hi,
Any chance of getting an update? No reply to my emails to support.