CyberCNS Global Deployment V4 Agent

@DimitriRodis setup the integration

Selected an admin user for API Client ID and secret
Sync’d clients - not all lists, only some?
Then, linked client name to tenant name for one tenant ( MSP)
I tried deployment but failed with a Client ID and secret error.
Also sync Agents fails as per the below

the URL for the api needs to be set appropriately for your instance, mine is pod106…

My is set correctly, but I am still getting the error. I have the correct Pod name set.

Have you tried reloading the integration?

I’ve already made some changes, so a reload is in order. I’m not sure whether a reload happens automagically at some point?

I realize this is in Beta however I attempted to set this up today as we recently signed a client that it will need to be deployed at and wanted to utilize Immy for that. However, I received this error message when attempting to create the integraition.

leave off the /apidocs

That was it. Thanks for the assist. I was able to successfully deploy via the integration.

Excited for the Cross tenant deployment to only linked clients you mentioned earlier. Having the ability to create tenants direct from Immy would also be very nice.

As I haven’t heard of any issues in a couple of weeks, I am going to put together the docs and put this into Release/Production status once that is complete. Please email support if you have any issues going forward!

1 Like