Get-ImmyAzureAuthHeader

There is an example filter script called Azure Cross Tenant User Group Filter Example (Global Script #1427) that calls Get-ImmyAzureAuthHeader as a filter script but it does not run properly in that context. It runs fine in the Immy System context as a cloud script. I wrote a similar filterscript calling Get-ImmyAzureAuthHeader that works properly in the Immy System context but will not work as a filterscript. I cannot find anything in the documentation or in the community that explains the difference between a filterscript versus an immy system type running as a cloud script.

I supported a support ticket asking about this 3 weeks ago to figure out if it is a bug or intended to work this way and have not received a response.

Commenting to follow, I have the same question.

Commenting to follow, I’ve had similar experiences.

A deployment filter script is designed to return a list of computers that should resolve for the deployment. It can be either be cross-tenant for a single tenant. While most commands naturally work with both filter scripts and meta scripts, some commands such as GetImmyAzureAuthHeader, currently require that a specific tenant be supplied. It’s a short sight in the implementation that I am working on fixing now.