Modify the Immyuser/config sync with CWM to support NinjaRMM not just automate

Modify the Immyuser/config sync with CWM to support NinjaRMM not just automate. This would be amazingly useful!

One of the next things I plan to do is asset syncing to HaloPSA - I believe the equivalent in CWM are configurations. Not sure if this is the same thing you’re talking about since I don’t know the terminology for Ninja.

Ninja is the RMM. So it would integrate with Halo and CWM. Right now immy is just pulling the data via automate. So modifying the script to support Ninja instead of automate to put into CWM would be great.

So, this already exists for syncing the computers/users to CW Manage. But as mentioned it currently requires CW Automate. As we’re moving away from Automate, it would be great to see this modified to work without the needed of any RMM - ie, just Immy <-> PSA…

2 Likes

This would be great, automate is now doing nothing for us but config sync

Please add Datto RMM or as the other user mentioned, no RMM at all would be great.

I keep getting tripped up and forgetting this task needs Automate and attempting to use it.

Out of curiosity, why does it require an RMM at all?

Immy has direct access to CW Manage. And the Primary User is already mapped in Immy by our staff.

Shouldn’t Immy be able to just look at itself and then look at CW Manage and make the adjustments?