Scanner Driver Deployment

Hello, I put in a support request and was asked to post it here instead.

I am looking to automate the deployment of scanner drivers for multi-function printers. We are using copies of the Deploy Printer Template Task task. This works great for installing the printer drivers, but I do know if it is possible for this task to also install the scanner drivers and I could not find another task that is capable of this.

Are there any existing solutions for installing the scanner drivers? If not, could I please receive assistance with creating a task for this?

For some additional information/clarification, I will use the Kyocera TASKalfa 2552ci as an example. Here are the drivers. We are using the KX Universal Printer Driver. 64bit folder containing the INF file was zipped and uploaded to ImmyBot. Printer model set in the deployment is Kyocera TASKalfa 2552ci KX. Below is a screenshot of how it looks after deployment, note that the Scanner Settings tab is missing.

Is there a way to tell if the KX Universal Printer Driver contains the scanner drivers? Do we have to use the TWAIN scanner driver or Scanner driver in a separate deployment?